This my hobby project started on 2016 still on going as of today switching from the STM8 to the STM32.
It was the right choice to start with the STM8 as they’re extremely simple compared to the STM32, that allowed me to rewrite a complete HAL, drivers, BSP from scratch for a wireless sensors node and an RF dongle.
With this I was learning how to communicate a project on the internet, so went for all of those media below
- html website : Home Smart Mesh
- Github of course : IoT_Frameworks
- A Confluence : Open Smart Boards
- A Mediawiki (closed to read only, requires quite some efforts for every update)
- A Simple Machines Forum (closed to read only due to maintenance efforts, spam,…)
- A Youtube channel : Youtube playlist
- A google plus community (not very active)
- And latest is the Hackaday Project : HomeSmartMesh (feels like the right place for it as DIY oriented)